Scope of action
Societe Generale The Future Is You Foundation primarily helps young people realise their potential.
More concretely, this involves projects that promote:
Education through :
- The consolidation of fundamental knowledge
- Academic perseverance and the fight to help young people stay in school
- The development of innovative educational methods
- School guidance and exposure to the professional environment
- Education through sport
Professional integration through :
- Development of “Soft skills” and professional conduct
- Professional training particularly in jobs of tomorrow
- Access and support to one's first job
Entrepreneurship access projects are supported by the Foundation via a collective led by the Fondation Entreprendre, and will not be examined within the framework of this call for projects.
To be admissible, the project must be supported by a public interest organisation that has existed for at least one year in accounting terms and must meet five conditions:
- Compatibility: the initiative corresponds to the scopes of the Societe Generale Foundation
- Public: the people supported are primarily young people experiencing economic and/or socio-cultural hardship
- Geography: the project is located in France or on the African continent, in a country where the Société Générale Group operates.
- Budget: the project is co-funded by public or private partners and the amount requested does not exceed 30% of the project budget. For organisations whose project merges with the corporate purpose, the budget communicated is that of the organisation
- Impact: the project addresses a social issue. The objectives set are concrete and the results measurable
Find out if you are eligible for a financial support
To find out if your project is eligible for a financial support from Societe Generale The Future is You Foundation, please fill in this questionnaire. You will then be able to access the online support request form.
The various projects will be assessed on their ability to:
- propose an innovative approach in the ecosystem;
- offer long-term support and follow-up to young people in the medium to long term;
- be a factor of sustainable change for the beneficiaries, with monitoring indicators designed with this in mind;
- promote as much as possible the coalition of several players, who are thus properly integrated into the ecosystem;
- be duplicated and/or scaled up.
Duration of support:
- You have never been supported by the Foundation: you can apply to us for a period of one year. We favour new or experimental projects. Within this framework, the grants awarded will be proportional to the budget of your project, up to a limit of €50,000.
- You have already been supported by the Foundation: you can apply to us for a period of one year for a new project or for a period of three years for the project already supported.
The Societe Generale The Future is You Foundation does not finance:
- one-off projects or events;
- personal projects;
- projects carried out by a religious, denominational or political structure;
- non-contract schools;
- support through scholarship schemes;
- traditional gender mainstreaming and equal opportunities programmes.
Submit your application
Within its “Education & Integration” scope, Societe Generale Foundation organises several calls for projects every year for France and the African continent.
Are you eligible for financial support from Societe Generale The Future is You Foundation ?